2016 CONTEST GUIDELINES
Each contest entrant ("Entrant") agrees to be bound by the following contest guidelines ( "Contest Guidelines").
- Each contest is governed by the contest rules located on the individual contest description post or page and these Contest Guidelines.
- The Contest Guidelines may be amended at any time without prior notice to Entrants.
- Any contest may be cancelled or removed from City Chase Canada at any time without prior notice to Entrants.
- Each contest is only open to legal residents of Canada (unless specified otherwise in individual contest rules), who are of age of majority in their province of residence.
- Only Entrants who abide by the individual contest rules as well as these Contest Guidelines will be eligible to win.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Entrants are required to enter contest in the manner outlined in the individual contest rules.
- No purchase is necessary to enter any City Chase Canada contest, unless specified otherwise.
- Winners are selected by a random number generator.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Winning Entrants are notified within 24 hours of selection through @CityChaseCanada on Twitter or Facebook.
- Winning Entrants must reply to City Chase Canada within 24 hours of being notified.
- Third party prizes may be provided directly by the third party to the winning Entrant.
- In the event that prizes are provided directly by a third party to a winning Entrant, City Chase Canada accepts no liability for any undue delay in the distribution of the prize.
- A prize must be accepted as rewarded and may not be exchanged for cash or any other product or service.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Entrants agree to the provision of their personal information (to the extent necessary) to a third party for the sole purpose of administering prize distribution.